Thursday, January 13, 2011

Time To Face The Music

I've let this blog sit dormant for well over a year. Partly because I'm lazy when it comes to writing, partly because I didn't feel I had anything important or entertaining to say. Perhaps I still don't, but I'm going to write anyway.

I've reached that point in life where it seems everything is hitting you head on. Life isn't softened for the child anymore. You're expected to live it. Live the good, and live the bad. Live the joy, live the pain. Let's face it, sometimes life just sucks. I've wanted to turn this blog back to the music. Music heals. Music, a few simple sounds can pull deep emotion from within you. Whether it be linked to a memory or something your hearing for the first time. Music affects you.

This song has always been a favorite, even before I saw Casablanca. You can't stop time. Love the people in your life. Get up and live your life, life doesn't stop for anyone.


"This day and age we're living in gives cause for apprehension.
With speed and new invention, and things like 3rd dimension.
Yet we get a trifle weary, with Mr. Einstein's theory.
So we must get down to Earth at times
Relax relieve the tension.
No matter what the progress, or what may yet be proved.
The simple facts of life are such they cannot be removed.

You must remember this, a kiss is still a kiss.
A sigh is still a sigh. The fundamental things apply...as time goes by.

When two lovers woo, they still say "I love you,"
On that you can rely. No matter what the future brings...as time goes by.

Moonlight and love songs, never out of date.
Hearts full of passion, jealousy and hate.
Woman needs man and man must have his mate.
That no one can deny.

It's still the same old story,
A fight for love and glory,
A case of do or die.
The world will always welcome lovers...
As time goes by"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home